A.B.N. 431 108 292 45
- The justmadebertter.com or justmadebetter.com.au website and any other websites owned or controlled by JustMadeBetter (the “Sites”) are a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of JustMadeBetter.
- By visiting and using the Sites, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with, the Sites are to be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. By visiting and using the Sites you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- The materials on the Sites have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on the Sites, may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, JustMadeBetter (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, the Sites, including:
- any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from the Sites or from any other website on the Internet;
- any errors or omissions on the Sites or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of JustMadeBetter or its employees or agents);
- or any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Sites or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of JustMadeBetter or its employees or agents).
- You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the Sites and any information or material available from the Sites.
- Whilst JustMadeBetter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on the Sites, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on the Sites, or to correct any inaccuracy on the Sites that may become apparent at a later time.
- Where JustMadeBetter advertises on behalf of a person whose goods or services appear on the Sites (a “provider”) or appears by reference of logo or otherwise in an advertisement of any provider, to the fullest extent permitted by law, such advertising or reference is not to be construed as:
- an endorsement by JustMadeBetter;
- an acknowledgement or representation by JustMadeBetter as to fitness for purpose;
- or a recommendation or warranty by JustMadeBetter of, for, or in relation to the product or service of the provider.
- Accordingly JustMadeBetter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product or service provided. Visitors to the Sites should rely on their own inquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
- JustMadeBetter does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on the Sites, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the Sites with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that JustMadeBetter is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user’s own risk.
- JustMadeBetter does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through the Sites, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.
- If you feel that any information on the Sites has infringed your rights, please contact us.