We at JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information when you use our web-site. Any information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, or disclosed.
By using JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party
- Create more than one account on JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au
- Re-establish an account on JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au after your account has been terminated
- Post a review on a product or business that you own or are affiliated with
- Publish the same review more than once
- Publish similar or slightly modified reviews (in ideas, phrasing etc)
- Manipulate content to increase word count
- Include contact or personal information (e.g. name, address, e-mail etc) about another individual
- Post material containing profanity, vulgarity, or threats of violence
- Include any pornographic content (this includes any sexually explicit pictures)
- Defame a third party
- Harass another member
- Submit content on an item that is reasonably likely to offend a person looking for information on that item
- Use advertisements, paid links, blatant promotion, affiliate marketing, or any form of link spam
- Affect the way JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au displays its pages, such as by framing JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au or placing pop-up windows over its pages
- Customise JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on the site
- Use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the site
- Modify or create variant versions of JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au’s logos or other trademarks
- Illegal activity under the laws of Victoria and Australia
For incompliance with any of the actions outlined above or within our Posting Guidelines, your reviews will be rejected/removed, and the accounts of the repeat offenders will be terminated.
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our site
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on our site
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
By joining JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by updating your member profile
- You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au.
- In accessing the web pages on this site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of JustMadeBetter.com or JustMadeBetter.com.au Pty Ltd.
- It is permissible to send the URL of this website to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Breach of these terms may be contrary to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and sections 52 and 53 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).